Galileo Capital Wealth have a Para-Planner position available in Hyde Park Johannesburg.
This is a great opportunity to join a mature financial planning practice and to work in collaboration with an
experienced Financial Planner. The successful applicant must be a focused individual who follows an orderly, detailed
and systematic approach to work, with a high level of accuracy whilst also being able to work under pressure. The
successful applicant must be a self-motivated individual with clear and concise communication skills – verbal, writing
and telephone, be able to work in a team as well as be eager to learn. Strong administrative skills and abilities are
The successful applicant must maintain best practice standards and comply with all present and future statutory and
regulatory requirements regarding specific financial products, personal character qualities, qualification
requirements, experience requirements and professional conduct.
- Attention to Detail
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Preferably 2 or more years relevant work experience in the financial planning and wealth management industry and preferably working with a financial planner in an assisting or administrative capacity.
- Knowledge and working experience of relevant systems and tools (CRM and Planning) used in practices.
- RE 5 Certificate (not requirement but recommended) and relevant industry training i.e. FICA and POPI.
- A degree in the field of FINANCE or a related field with the intention to stay in the financial planning space is a requirement.
- Fluent in English, verbal and writing
Please forward your CV and proof of qualifications to the practice manager in JHB, Gerda van der Linde:
firstname.lastname@example.org before 26 October 2020