GALILEO CAPITAL is looking for a self-managed, self-motivated, and coachable young individual to join as a personal assistant/relationship manager. The role incumbent will work in a team and assist the financial planner and para planner with all administrative tasks in respect of managing client relationships and be responsible for all service requirements from clients. The successful applicant must be a focused individual who follow an orderly, detailed and systematic approach to work, with a high level of accuracy whilst also able to work under pressure. The successful applicant must be a self-motivated individual with clear and concise communication skills in English and Afrikaans – verbal, writing and telephone, and be able to work in a team.
The successful applicant must maintain best practice standards and comply with all present and future statutory and regulatory requirements regarding specific financial products, personal character qualities, qualification requirements, experience requirements and professional conduct.
- Ownership of responsibilities and tasks
- Self-starter and self-motivated
- Ability to work under pressure and deadlines
- Ability to work with a range of personalities
- Attention to detail
- Good written and communication skills in English and Afrikaans
- Superior Numeracy
- Computer literacy in Excel, Word and Office is critical
- Administrative Experience will be beneficial but not a requirement
- Matric Certificate
- Study towards a relevant industry qualification will be a recommendation but not a requirement
- Must be a South African citizen
Please forward your CV and proof of qualifications to the practice manager in JHB, Gerda van der Linde: firstname.lastname@example.org before 26 February 2021.